We've been so busy working on other peoples' websites, we haven't had time to update our own in some time! Until we do, we are providing a list below of website designs done or updated since the current portfolio:
Most recent website designs by Hamsa Design:
(All recent sites are custom Wordpress designs)
Other website designs not quite as recently:
(interactive Flash site including all illustration and animation)
www.spiritkeepersinterfaithfellowship.org (custom WordPress design)
Websites contributed to:
FREE WEB SITE DESIGN QUOTE
To give you an accurate time and cost estimate there are some things we have to know. Please email us with the following info:
1) COMPANY INFO: The name of your company, current domain name if you have one, and a description of your business.
2) REDESIGN?: Whether this is a redesign (if so please list current URL) or new website design.
3) DESIGN IDEAS: Any ideas you have about the look and organization of your site. Please refer to any existing URLs that inspire you in anyway as a reference. If you have a preferred color scheme, theme, etc. please explain.
4) SECTIONS: A quick list of what you think needs to be included, such as about, portfolio, shopping cart (how many products), etc. (We can refine the inclusions together so don't worry if you don't think of everything). If it is a redesign, please list what will stay and what may need to be added/changed.
5) SITE FORMAT: If you know whether you prefer an html site, Wordpress site, or Flash site, or any combination (such as an html site with a matching Wordpress blog) and if so please explain. if you have no idea, that is fine - we will discuss the options and make a recommendation that works best for your needs and budget.
6) LOGO?: If you already have a logo, or are hoping to have that included in the design (note, logos are considered a separate job unless they are simple text based and only for the website).
7) SPECIAL ELEMENTS?: If you know you want any special features such as animation, slide show, complex forms, or splash page (opening page that differs from the rest of the site), or other elements (if you have seen an example on another site, please list the url).
8) BUDGET: A sense of your budget, so we can do our best to accommodate it.
9) TIMELINE: Your preferred launch date of the website.
If you prefer to talk in person, call 303-449-5030 or email to set up a time to call.